Thursday 18 August 2011

The Tense First Act

I  have a feeling that I will mostly write odd nonsense and make lists about things that hopefully would interest people, but are most likely just going to force them to shrug there shoulders and move along to things obviously more entertaining and satisfying like the Kooks, Dan Brown or the films of Ron Howard. But give me a chance...I do try so hard.

My name is Liam, it was originally going to be Ben or River (I would have loved that name) but no just Liam Jones here and I love a good chorley cake. I'm a huge film and music buff so that's good and I think i'm a writer but in all honesty my writing is a lot like a Jackson pollock, sporadic at best.

And to answer your question, where am I now? Am right in the middle of it. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment